Members & Supporters
Addressing the financing gap for the SDGs will require action from a variety of stakeholders and a new form of interaction between them. The Positive Impact Initiative welcomes stakeholders from all backgrounds: financial institutions, service providers, businesses, national and local public authorities, academia and civil society.
A Steering Group oversees the strategic direction and activities of the initiative. Its current members are:
- Denis Childs, Head of Environmental and Social Advisory and Positive Impact Finance, Société Générale
- Hervé Guez, Head of Equities and Fixed Income & Head of SRI Research, Mirova
- Andrew Parry, Head of Sustainable Investing, Hermes Investment Management
- Leonie Schreve, Global head of Sustainable Finance, ING
- Namita Vikas, Group President & Global Head, Climate Strategy & Responsible Banking, YES Bank
Interested in Participating?
- Contact us to join the growing community of actors engaged in the most significant evolution of finance
- Understand what we mean by Rethinking Impact
- Download our flyer to learn more about our work and read our FAQ
- Follow Positive Impact news on Twitter: @UNEP_FI #positiveimpactnews
- Sign up for Positive Impact Updates