15 December 2017
As 2017 is coming to a close, we are providing an overview of the many interesting articles and publications which have been published by the press on the Launch of the Positive Impact Principles and its further developments.
- Capacity for development. UN Environment Programme – Environment for Development: The Principles for Positive Impact Finance – A Common Framework to Finance the Sustainable Development Goals. 20 February 2017.
- IISD. UNEP, Financiers Launch ‘Positive Impact’ Investment Principles. 14 February 2017.
- Climate Action. Launch of new standards for financing sustainable development. 31 January 2017.
- UNFCC. Banks & Investors With $6.6 trillion in Assets Back Sustainable Finance
– UNEP FI Principles for Positive Impact Finance. 31 January 2017.
- Environmental Finance. Introducing the Principles for Positive Impact Finance.19 April 2017.
- Environmental Finance. Financiers praise ‘Positive Impact’ Principles. 30 January 2017.
- Environmental Finance. Investment principles to be launched to help meet the Sustainable Development Goals. 23 January 2017.
- Responsible Investor. UN Environment Programme Finance Initiative to present Principles for Positive Impact Finance strategy. 05 May 2017.
- Responsible Investor. Principles for Positive Impact Finance launched by $6.6trn banking and investor coalition. 30 January 2017.
- Dag Hammarskjöld Foundation. Financing the UN Development System: Pathways to Reposition for Agenda 2030. September 2017.
- Novethic. Investors in search of impact – Strategies, innovations and challenges. July 2017.