Join the conversation about the Principles
We are consulting on the Principles for Responsible Banking until 31 May 2019 and encourage all banks, other financial institutions and interested parties to have your say on the Principles and Implementation Guidance.
The development of the Principles to date has already involved civil society organizations and UNEP FI member banks, investors and insurers. Now it is important we widen this engagement and give others the opportunity to contribute. There are several ways you can get involved.
Please comment on the Principles and Implementation Guidance by using this online form.
Every six weeks, UNEP FI and the founding banks will be hosting informative webinars to present and explain the Principles and their target-setting and accountability requirements, and to get your feedback.
The next webinar will take place on 6 March 2019, with one session at 9:00 AM CET and one at 4:00 PM CET. To register for the webinar please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subsequent webinars are scheduled for 17 April and 29 May 2019. Further details about these webinars will be provided.
Click here to see the previous webinar.
Information and consultation events
Founding banks, UNEP FI and our partners will all be holding information events where you can hear in person about the Principles for Responsible Banking, and provide your inputs and feedback:
• Launch of the Principles for Responsible Banking at the British Parliament, 21 January 2019
• NGFS outreach to Regulators and Supervisors, 22 – 23 January 2019
• Panel at the World Economic Forum in Davos to present the Principles for Responsible Banking, 24 January 2019
• European Banking Federation and UNEP FI joint workshop on the Principles for Responsible Banking, 5 February 2019
• Launch of the Principles for Responsible Banking in collaboration with UK Finance, 6 February 2019
• UNEP FI Africa Roundtable, 10-11 April 2019
We will publish further dates and information about these and other events here.
Find out more and get involved
If you would like further information about the Principles or how you can contribute, please get in touch.
Don’t forget to give us your feedback on the Principles.