New Climate Finance Leadership: An official COP25 side event
WATCH LIVE LINK HERE: https://www.youtube.com/user/bbva/live
When: 12th December 10 am -12 pm
Where: Diálogos Room, Green Zone of COP25, Madrid
Join a high-level panel discussion exploring the role of financial institutions in climate leadership, the new climate ambition and commitments by financial institutions. The event will ask how to achieve virtuous cycles between the finance sector, the real economy and public policy-making?
- Nadia Calviño, Spanish Minister of the Economy and Business
- Margarita Delgado, Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Spain
- Inger Andersen, Executive Director, UNEP
- Carlos Torres Vila, Chairman, BBVA
- José Antonio Álvarez, Chief Executive Officer, Santander
Send a registration request by email to email@example.com by December 9th indicating: “New Climate Finance Leadership Session” – Activity 1041 Name, surname, title, institution
IMPORTANT: to be granted access to IFEMA, the venue hosting the COP25 World Climate Summit, you must first create a user id at IFEMA and choose the date you wish to access. Register here.
Find out more about COP25 here.