Organised by Climate Action with UNEP FI as a key partner, the event will build on the success of the Sustainable Investment Forum in New York during Climate Week NYC. The North American Forum will welcome 300+ attendees representing asset owners and managers, banks, development institutions, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs looking to drive the sustainability agenda.
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Betty Yee, State Controller, California
- Brian Rice, Portfolio Manager, Corporate Governance, Calstrs
- Kate Murtagh, Chief Compliance Officer and Managing Directer, Sustainable Investment, Harvard Management Company, Inc.
- Kurt Summers, Treasurer, City of Chicago
- Pete Grannis, First Deputy Comptroller, State of New York
- Saadia Madsbjerg, Managing Director, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Stan Magidson, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Alberta Securities Commission
- Integrating climate risks into invesetment
- Global leaders in climate action
- Mainstreaming disclosure
- Financing climate resilience
- Bridging the climate data gap
- Tackling the energy sector
- Financing the SDGs
- Sustainable investment 2.0
- Mobilising private capital
To find out more, and to download the Forum Brochure visit: http://na.sinvforum.org/
UNEP FI members are eligible for a 20% discount on the current corporate ticket rate. Members can find more information on the discount on the members’ extranet here. UNEP FI members should email Liesel Van Ast for more information, or to access the extranet.
For general registrations please visit http://na.sinvforum.org/registration/.