The UNEP FI Annual General Meeting is a unique and informative platform in which members determine the direction of the Initiative. Please note that members are required, under their terms of membership, to attend at least one AGM every two years. Further, we encourage members to attend as many AGMs as possible beyond this requirement.
Summary of the AGM
2018 Voting Results
All 4 voting items have been approved as follows:
- Approval of the Summary Record from the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Approval of the 2017 Financial Report
- Approval of the proposed 2019 budget
- Approval of the proposed 2020 membership fee
UNEP FI has 237 members as at end of September 2018 and welcomed 32 new members since the last AGM as below:
- Addenda Capital Inc.
- Aon Plc.
- Arab African International Bank (AAIB)
- Banco de Fomento Agropecuario
- Banco Guayaquil S.A.
- Banco Hipotecario
- Banco Nacional de Fomento
- Bank of Huzhou
- Banesco S.A.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)
- Caixabank S.A.
- CIMB Group Holdings Berhad
- Daiwa Securities Group Inc.
- Finance in Motion
- Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Great Eastern Holdings Ltd
- Intact Financial Corporation
- Japan Real Estate Asset Management
- KBC Group
- KB Financial Group Inc.
- Kommunal Landspensjonskasse gjensidig forsikrngsselskap (KLP)
- Mutuelle d’Assurances des Transporteurs Unis (MATU)
- Nomura Real Estate Asset Management Co, Ltd
- Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM)
- Rockefeller Asset Management
- SAHAM Assurance
- Société Centrale de Réassurance (SCR)
Annual General Meetings
In-person: 9:00-10:00, 26 November 2018 | The Palais Brongniart, Paris, France (held at the Global Roundtable)
Webinar: 6 November 2018 | 8:00-09:30 CET and 16:00-17:30 CET
UNEP FI holds AGMs-by-webinar a few weeks ahead of the AGMs-in-person. This allows us to discuss administrative and governance issues so that the in-person meetings can focus on more substantive and programmatic discussions. This year’s AGM-by-Webinar will be held on Tuesday 6 November 2018 at the following times. Please note that the sessions will be identical to cater for different time zones and you should only attend one.
- 08:00-09:30 Central European Time – Chaired by Jacki Johnson, UNEP FI Global Steering Committee (GSC) member and GSC Advisor for Budgeting & Financial Reporting
- 16:00-17:30 Central European Time – Chaired by Brandee McHale, Co-Chair of the UNEP FI Global Steering Committee
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.