26 May 2022
UNEP FI is a Partner of the Impact Management Platform, a collaboration to mainstream the practice of impact management. Together with these leading providers of public good standards and guidance for managing sustainability impacts, the Partners have released guidance that caters to investors and financial institutions. This is in addition to the existing guidance for organisations.
Thanks to the newly launched content, the Platform website now sets out the actions of impact management that happen at the institutional, portfolio, fund, client and asset levels. These actions – which range from strategy to assessment, target-setting to disclosure – are the result of the Partners’ deliberate efforts to drive clarity, coherence and interoperability across a spectrum of audiences and purposes. Each action points to the relevant resources to support its practice, which will be updated on an on-going basis.
Anyone looking to build and/improve their impact management practice can explore the website for and share feedback, which will be used to help the Partners continue their progress towards a complete and coherent system of norms and guidance.
A complete list of Platform Partners can be found below:
- B Lab
- Capitals Coalition
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Impact-Weighted Accounts Initiative at Harvard Business School (IWAI)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Social Value International (SVI)
- United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA)
- UN Development Programme (UNDP)
- UN Environment Programme – Finance Initiative (UNEP FI)
- UN Global Compact (UNGC)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)
- World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA)