|AGENDA||LOGISTICS||PARTNERS & SPONSORS||SPEAKERS||REGISTER|
|United Nations University
5–53–70 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8925 Japan
Below is a list of hotels near United Nations University:
- Cerulean Tower-Tokyu-Hotel (5-star) | Website (walking distance)
- Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu (4-star) | Website (walking distance)
- Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel (3-star) | Website (walking distance)
- Dormy Inn Premium Shibuya Jingumae (3-star) | Website (walking distance)
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel (3-star) | Website (walking distance)
Please check if you need a visa to enter Japan. Click here for a list of countries that require a visa to enter Japan.
If you are required to have a visa, please make sure you have the necessary visa to enter Japan. UNEP FI secretariat will not be able to process visa application for general participants. If you require a supporting letter, please indicate in the registration form or email Geneva Damayanti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tokyo, Japan’s busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palace sits amid large public gardens. The city’s many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater (in the Edo-Tokyo Museum).
Click here for the official Tokyo travel guide.