The Australasia Group serves to support Australasian based UNEP FI members, and outreach to non-member financial institutions in the region. The Group also provides a forum to encourage and assist the Australasian financial sector to integrate best sustainability management practices across all aspects of their businesses.
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)
- Insurance Australia Group Limited
- Investa Property Group
- mecu Limited
- Medibank Private Ltd.
- Members Equity Group
- National Australia Bank Limited
- QBE Insurance Group Ltd.
- VicSuper Pty Ltd
- Westpac Banking Corporation
Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA Victoria) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with UNEP to co-ordinate and promote its Finance Initiative activities in Australasia. The MoU was signed in November 2000 at the Annual Conference of the UNEP FI. For more information on this partnership, visit the EPA Victoria Finance Initiative website.
Liesel Van Ast on firstname.lastname@example.org