We invite financial institutions and organisations working towards a sustainable blue economy to join this leadership initiative and help shape the future of finance.
Benefits of Joining:
- Gain access to an international network of professionals
- Discover best-practices across the financial landscape
- Catalyse change, contributing to major industry reports
- Get involved in, and influence, industry guidance
- Access the latest science and policy developments
- Align on common approaches and methodologies
- Peer exchange for practical advice and capacity building
- Leverage our dissemination power at a global level
- Capitalise on our pool of resources
- Use our platform to amplify your successes
How Can your Organisation Join?
There are two options for joining, with different expectations and benefits for each highlighted below.
Sign this form at Vice-President or Board-level in order to become a Signatory to the Principles.
Fill out this form to apply for Membership to the initiative. All organisations are required to fill in this form, including those who wish to become a ‘Signatory and Member.'
Please return the completed form(s) to Dennis Fritsch, Project Coordinator: Dennis.Fritsch@un.org
1. The reporting element will be aligned with current UNEP FI reporting frameworks, designed to minimise the reporting burden for financial institutions. Early signatories and members can be involved in the development of the reporting framework.