UNEP FI will host its fourth round of Regional Roundtables on Sustainable Finance in 2023 ans 2024 to provide an opportunity for members and actors in the sustainable finance community to come together locally to discuss the latest trends and innovations, and share good practice.
|North America||Toronto, Canada and online||Watch recordings||1-2 March 2023|
|Asia Pacific||Seoul, South Korea and online||Watch recordings||24-25 May 2023|
|Africa and Middle East||Windhoek, Namibia and online||Watch recordings||14-15 June 2023|
|Europe||Madrid, Spain and online||Watch Recording||12-13 September 2023|
|Latin America and the Caribbean||Bogota, Colombia and online||Register here||30-31 Jan 2024|
The five Roundtables will bring together 2000+ UNEP FI members and sustainable finance practitioners for insights into advances in sustainable finance in 5 regions across the globe.
- Carlos Torres Vila, Chairman, BBVA
- José Ignacio Goirigolzarri, Chairman, CaixaBank
- Guy Cormier, CEO and President, Desjardins Group
- Young-Joo Ham, Chairman & CEO, Hana Financial Group
- Edward Moncreiffe, CEO, HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and HSBC Life (International) Limited
- Antonio Huertas Mejías, Chairman, MAPFRE
- Kathleen A. Birrane, Insurance Commissioner of Maryland, USA
- Ana Botin, Executive Chair, Santander
- Ok Dong Jin, Chairman & CEO, Shinhan Financial Group
- Grant Vingoe, CEO, Ontario Securities Commission
- Barbara Zvan, President and CEO, University Pension Plan Ontario (UPP)
- Catherine McKenna, Chair, UN High-Level Expert Group on Net Zero
- Christine Bergeron, CEO and President, Vancity
Building on over two decades of successful Roundtables, these regional events are designed to create rich opportunities for UNEP FI members to connect with one another and to raise awareness of sustainable finance work in progress across banking, investment, and insurance.
- Gain insights into emerging knowledge and best practice in key environmental, social and governance (ESG) areas and inspirational market leadership
- Showcase and learn about leading-edge sustainable finance practice and the future direction of the industry
- Get connected with leaders in sustainable finance
- UNEP FI members will have exclusive opportunities to participate in networking activities and workshops to engage key stakeholders and collaborate on initiatives aimed at changing finance and financing change
Partnership & Sponsorship Opportunities
Showcase your brand at the UNEP FI Regional Roundtables – key agenda-setting events on sustainable finance in your region – bringing together hundreds of leaders from all parts of the financial system as well as from civil society, academia, government and the United Nations. Please contact Mustafa Chaudhry for more information.