Our sustainable finance training services are part of our effort to fulfill the mission of UNEP FI to “identify, promote, and realise the adoption of best environmental and sustainability practice at all levels of financial institution operations”.
The primary aim of these services is to raise awareness and to build capacity in sustainable finance amongst UNEP FI Signatories and other financial institutions, as well as relevant stakeholders in governments, NGOs and academia, especially in developing countries and emerging markets.
UNEP FI has a range of training offerings, both online and in a workshop format, covering several themes.
- Environmental & Social Risk Analysis (ESRA) Training Programme
- Corporate Ecoefficiency in Financial Institutions (CEFI) Online Course
- Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Banking Industry Online Course
- Green Bonds Training Programme
- Ecosystems & Sustainable Finance Training Programme
- Responsible Investment Training Programme
- Sustainable Finance Training Programme
- Sustainable Finance for Cooperatives of Saving & Credit Training Programme
- Green Hydrogen Financing Training Programme
- Race to Net Zero Training Programme
- University Diploma in Sustainable Finance