The Principles for Responsible Banking Academy (PRB Academy) has launched! The new training programme is designed to upskill banking professionals around the world and prepare them for the huge challenges they, their businesses and their customers are facing from climate change, nature loss, pollution and social issues. Banking professionals can access four modules:
- Foundations of responsible banking
- Climate-related issues and how these topics influence the banking sector
- A unit for bankers working with clients and customers that want to evolve as responsible businesses entities
- A special module for Board members and senior executives.
Financial institutions and relevant stakeholders can still take part in UNEP FI’s deep-dive, online courses and can tailor in-person workshops according to their organisation’s needs. All our training courses help to raise awareness in sustainable finance and build capacity for the adoption of best environmental and sustainability practice at all levels of financial institution operations, especially in developing countries and emerging markets.
- Environmental & Social Risk Analysis (ESRA) Training Programme
- Climate Change and TCFD: Risks and Opportunities for the Banking Industry Online Course
- Corporate Ecoefficiency in Financial Institutions (CEFI) Online Course
The following workshops can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation:
- Green, Social, Sustainable & Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Ecosystems & Sustainable Finance
- Green Hydrogen Financing
- Implementing Net-Zero Commitments
- Responsible Investment
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Finance for Cooperatives of Saving & Credit
- Deforestation risks for banks
- University Diploma in Sustainable Finance
Access our training offering in Spanish, Portuguese, French or Chinese from the right-side menu.
For more information please contact us.