09:00 – 10:30 CEST | Register for launch now!
The Real Estate Impact Analysis Tool was developed to enable financial institutions to identify and assess the impacts associated with their real estate investments and portfolios. The purpose of such an analysis is for financial institutions to define strategies and set targets that will increase the positive impacts and decrease the negative impacts of their real estate investments and portfolios.
- Builds on the UNEP FI Positive Impact Real Estate Investment Framework Model Framework, based on the 22 impact areas of the UNEP FI Impact Radar
- Enables Single Asset analysis or Fund/Portfolio level analysis
- Applicable for new developments and exiting assets
- Is compatible with GRESB
- Enables both country level and local level contextualisation (needs assessment)
The methodology was derived from UNEP FI’s unique holistic approach to impact and the SDGs, as developed by its Positive Impact Initiative (PII), as such it is aligned with the Principles for Positive Impact Finance and is based on the 22 ‘impact areas’ of the UNEP FI Impact Radar. The Tool’s in-built resources, are based on internationally recognised standards from within and beyond the UN System.
The Real Estate Impact Analysis Tool is a live resource, designed to evolve over time in order to constantly improve user experience and benefits.
Join us for the launch event featuring the following speakers:
- Geraldine Burnett, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Gatehouse Bank
- Ryuichi Horie, Co-founder and CEO, CSR Design Green Investment Advisory
- Ivan Rodriguez, Sustainability Director, Property Portfolio, Bridges Fund Management
- Careen Abb, Programme Lead, Positive Impact, UNEP FI
- Costanza Ghera, Consultant, Positive Impact, UNEP FI