8 September 2020
UNEP FI’s TCFD Banking programme is launching “Charting a New Climate”, a report on state of the art tools and data for banks to assess credit risks and opportunities from physical climate change impacts. This report explores a variety of essential factors in physical risk assessment and represents the culmination of a yearlong journey undertaken by 39 global banks to better understand, assess, and disclose their climate risks.
The session will discuss extreme event data, geospatial mapping, correlation analyses, and the evaluation of opportunities. Speakers from Acclimatise and UNEP FI will cover specific physical risk modules that participating banks completed as part of the second phase of the TCFD program.
- Morning Session | 03:00 EDT | 00:00 PDT | 09:00 CEST | Register Now
- Afternoon Session | 08:00 EDT | 05:00 PDT | 14:00 CEST | Register Now
- Richenda Connell, Acclimatise
- Robin Hamaker-Taylor, Acclimatise
- Bob Khosa, Acclimatise
- John Firth, Acclimatise
- Robert Leonard Wilby, Acclimatise
- David Carlin, UNEP FI
- Kai Remco Fischer, UNEP FI
- David Carlin, TCFD Programme Lead, UNEP FI – email@example.com
- Mustafa Chaudhry, Communications, UNEP FI – firstname.lastname@example.org