The Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance, Asset Managers Initiative, Insurance Alliance, and Banking Alliance have committed to achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. Convened by PRI and UNEP FI, these alliances unite the industry leaders in climate action.
What do their net-zero commitments entail and how can financial institutions (FIs) deliver on them? During this session, as part of the Building Bridges 2022 conference, we will hear directly from FIs who are driving the transition.
Key note speakers and presenters:
- Shelagh Whitley, Chief Sustainability Officer, PRI
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP FI
- Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance
- Remco Fischer, Climate Change Lead, UNEP FI
- Eniko Horvath, Acting Director, Climate & Environment, PRI
- (Moderator) Sagarika Chatterjee, Finance Lead, Climate Action Champions, GFANZ Secretariat
- Hamid Amoura, Head of Responsible Investment, Mirabaud
- Judson Berkey, Managing Director, Group Head Engagement and Regulatory Strategy, Chief Sustainability Office, UBS
- Claudia Bolli, Head of Responsible Investing, Swiss Re
- Hayley Robinson, Group Chief Underwriting Officer, Zurich Insurance