How can financial institutions better disclose climate-related physical risks in line with the TCFD recommendations? In this webinar, UNEP FI and the World Resources Institute (WRI) will provide insights into the current state of physical climate-related risks disclosures and high-level guidance for financial institutions reporting on physical risks in line with the TCFD recommendations.
- Paul Smith, Senior Climate Consultant, UNEP FI
- David Carlin, TCFD Lead, UNEP FI
- Lihuan Zhou, Associate, Sustainable Investing Initiative, World Resources Institute
- Bouke de Vries, Advisor to the Board on Public Affairs, Rabobank and Chair of Working Group Sustainable Finance, European Association of Cooperative Banks
- David Goldsworthy, Risk Officer, Standard Bank