The Sustainable Finance Forum will be held on 6 December in Dubai, UAE. Hosted by Climate Action, the PRI and UNEP FI, this event will be one of the biggest platforms for open dialogue with the finance sector held alongside COP28.
UNEP FI and the PRI will bring together 400+ banks, insurers, investors, policymakers, civil society organisations and scientists for discussions on decarbonization, policy engagement, the climate-nature nexus, adaptation and best practices to identify, measure, disclose, and manage sustainability risks in the financial sector. Not to be missed at COP28, this event will enhance collaboration, foster dialogue, promote clear standards, and drive sustainable practices across portfolios and sectors through a series of keynotes, panels and networking opportunities.
Our goal is to align sustainable finance with the real economy and enable a just transition to a net-zero, nature positive global economy.
Blue Zone accreditation is not required for this free-to-attend event.
Find out more and apply to attend here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jim Skea, Chair, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP FI
- David Atkin, CEO, PRI
- Helena Vines Fiestas, Chair, EU Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Gunther Thallinger, Chair of Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance and Board Member, Allianz
- Tim Reid, CEO, UK Export Finance
- Tamsin Ballard, Chief Initiatives Officer, PRI
- Jan Kæraa Rasmussen, Head of ESG & Sustainability at PensionDanmark
- José Pugas, Partner and Head of Responsible Investments and Engagement at JGP Asset Management
- Steve Waygood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- Laetitia Tankwe, Head of Sustainability Implementation & Assurance, HSBC AM
- Mark Manning, Strategic Policy Advisor on Sustainable Finance, Financial Conduct Authority UK
- Lorri Kerr, CEO, FinDev Canada
- Bertrand Millot, Head of Sustainability, CDPQ
- Amal-Lee Amin, Managing Director and Head of Climate, Diversity and Advisory, British International Investment (BII)
- Robin Millington, CEO, Planet Tracker
If you would like to sponsor the event, please contact: email@example.com
UNEP FI at COP28
Watch out for further updates on UNEP FI’s presence at key events at COP28 on this page.
Please note: UNEP FI is not able to provide Blue Zone accreditation to its members nor anyone else.