UNEP FI is establishing Regional Roundtables to provide an opportunity for members and actors in the sustainable finance community to come together locally to discuss the latest trends and innovations, and share good practice. 2017 marks UNEP FI’s 25th anniversary, and in this landmark year, our first ever Regional Roundtables will be the focus of our celebrations.
Save the date!
|Latin America||Argentina||Buenos Aires||5-6 September 2017|
|North America||United States||New York||18-20 September 2017|
|Europe||Switzerland||Geneva||16-18 October 2017|
|Africa and Middle East*||South Africa||Johannesburg||End of November 2017|
|Asia Pacific||Japan||Tokyo||11-12 December 2017|
* Date and location are tentative
Building on over two decades of successful Global Roundtables, these regional events are designed to create rich opportunities for UNEP FI members to connect with one another and to raise awareness of sustainable finance work in progress across banking, investment, and insurance.
- Gain insights into emerging knowledge and best practice in key environmental, social and governance (ESG) areas and inspirational market leadership
- Showcase and learn about leading-edge sustainable finance practice and the future direction of the industry
- Get connected with leaders in sustainable finance
- UNEP FI members will have exclusive opportunities to participate in networking activities and workshops to engage key stakeholders and collaborate on initiatives aimed at changing finance and financing change
Who will be there?
The 2017 UNEP FI Regional Roundtable is expected to attract 100-200 sustainable finance leaders from each of the region:
Register your interest here and get the latest updates on this event.
Partners & Sponsors
Showcase your brand at the UNEP FI Regional Roundtables – key agenda-setting events on sustainable finance in your region – bringing together hundreds of leaders from all parts of the financial system as well as from civil society, academia, government and the United Nations.
Please contact Geneva Damayanti (email@example.com) for more information on partnership opportunities.