The UNEP FI Principles for Sustainable Insurance Initiative (‘PSI Initiative’) was created to promote the adoption and implementation of the Principles globally. The PSI Initiative is administered by and set within the overall governance framework of UNEP FI, a global initiative involving UNEP and financial institutions (e.g. insurance companies, investment firms, banks).
The PSI Initiative is governed by a Board made up of representatives from PSI signatory companies and UNEP.
- Leona Murphy, Chief Strategy Officer, Insurance Australia Group (Australia)
- Andreas Spiegel, Head, Sustainability & Political Risk and Director, Group Risk Management, Swiss Re (Switzerland)
- Eric Usher, Acting Head, UNEP Finance Initiative (Switzerland)
- James Wallace, Insurance Lead – Environmental, Social and Governance Office, Allianz (Germany)
- Muhammad Owais Ansari, Chief Operating Officer, FWU Global Takaful Solutions, Atlanticlux Lebensversicherung/FWU Group (Luxembourg)
- Alice Steenland, Vice President, Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, AXA Group (France)
- Rodolfo Ern, Superintendent, Institutional Relations, Bradesco Seguros (Brazil)
- Fatima Lima, Sustainability Director, Grupo Segurador Banco do Brasil e Mapfre (Brazil)
- Jim Costello, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Life Insurance Company (China)
- Astrid Zwick, Head, Corporate Responsibility, Munich Re (Germany)
- Vanessa Otto-Mentz, Head, Strategy, Santam (South Africa)
- Tomas Carmona, Superintendent, Corporate Sustainability, SulAmérica (Brazil)
- Barbara Turley-McIntyre, Senior Director, Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, The Co-operators Group (Canada)