|AGENDA||SPONSORS & PARTNERS||SPEAKERS||VENUE|
The Regional Roundtable for Africa and Middle East will be held at the Nile Ritz Carlton Cairo
Cairo International Airport (25 km/16 miles)
- Follow the signs leading to Airport exit towards Oruba Rd. merging to Salah Salem street
- Take the Bridge towards Salah Salem street/ Abbasseya Area
- Continue until you turn right to Ramses street
- Onto the ramp up to 6th of October bridge
- Take Abd El Menaem Riad exit to reach Corniche El Nil
- Reaching Corniche El Nil, turn left (The Nile Ritz-Carlton to be on your left hand side)
The hotel offers valet parking at the hotel starting at USD 4 per hour with no in/out privileges.
Accessible throughout the city and metered rate. Approximate fare from Airport to hotel is around EGP 150.
The fastest way to move in Cairo, trains run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The “Sadat” station is the nearest station to the hotel, located within walking distance from the city side entrance of the hotel. The fare is EGP 2 per ride.