Join UNEP FI and Climate Action at the Sustainable Investment Forum North America to hear industry experts discuss climate risks and opportunities, financing the action needed to meet climate & sustainability targets, sustainable investment and much more.
An affiliate event of Climate Week New York, the fourth annual Sustainable Investment Forum North America, will take place on 25 September in Times Square NYC. The forum will present panels, keynotes and in-depth streamed sessions on key topics including:
- ESG integration: How are investors considering ESG in their decision making?
- Principles for Responsible Banking: Aligning banking with society’s needs
- Implementation: Examples of sustainable investment strategies
- Climate-aligned investing: Stress-testing portfolios and taking action
- Themed investing: Financing green and sustainable infrastructure
- Responsible banking: What are banks doing to advance the sustainability agenda?
- Asset class overview: How far have fixed income, PE, real estate and infrastructure advanced in ESG?
The forum has lined up a broad range of high-level speakers including:o Alex Bernhardt, Principal, US Head of Responsible Investment, Mercer Investment Consulting
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP FI
- Kim Thomassin, Executive Vice-President, CDPQ
- Todd Arthur Bridges, Head of ESG Research, State Street Global Advisors
- Andrew Steel, Managing Director, Global Head of Sustainable Finance, Fitch Ratings
- Lauren Smart, Managing Director, Global Head of Financial Institutions Business, Trucost part of S&P Global
- Vonda Brunsting, Program Manager, Initiative for Responsible Investment, Hauser Institute, Harvard Kennedy School
This must-attend forum will convene over 300 asset owners and managers, ratings agencies, banks, UN and Government policymakers, investors, development banks, think tanks, and NGOs committed to driving forward the sustainable finance agenda.
As the official event partner of the Sustainable Investment Forum North America 2019, we are happy to offer you a 20% discount to attend the event. Use the code UNEPFI at the checkout to take advantage of this special delegate pass.
Contact Andrew Hamilton-Thomas directly for group rates and further discounts on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com