UNEP FI and the PRI are organising a sustainable finance policy conference focused on responsible investment policy in the US and around the world on 17 October from 2-5pm in Washington, DC.
Research by the PRI finds that across the world’s 50-largest economies, there are now 730 hard and soft-law policy revisions, across some 500 policy instruments that require or encourage ESG integration across the intermediation chain – half of which were introduced in the last three years. Progress on sustainable finance policy reforms has taken hold in most markets – including the EU, UK, Canada and China.
This summit will bring together senior policymakers, regulatory affairs professionals and investment professionals to participate in a discussion on global sustainable finance policy reform.
- Hiro Mizuno, Chief Investment Officer, GPIF
- Mario Nava, Director, European Commission
- Scott Mather, Chief Investment Officer, PIMCO
- Sharon Hendricks, Chair of the Board, CalSTRS
- Timothy Wilkins, Global Partner for Client Sustainability, Freshfields
- Senator Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii (invited)