Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. They focus on providing personal advice to private clients around the world, powered by high-end services and expertise. As pioneers, they actively embrace change to remain at the forefront of their industry – as they have done for nearly 130 years.
They manage their company for the long term and with an exclusive strategic focus on wealth management. Their strategy is built on three principles: delivering a best-in-class experience to their clients, being the most admired and respected firm in their sector and pursuing sustainable profitability.
Julius Baer helps its clients achieve their financial aspirations through holistic solutions that take into account what truly matters to them – in their business and personal life, today and for future generations.
Summary of sustainability strategy
Julius Baer’s strategic framework covers 5 areas: responsible investment, business conduct, human capital management, corporate citizenship, and management of their carbon footprint. Progress in these areas is measured through pre-defined targets. Through their strategy, they will continue to:
- Embed sustainability principles into their operational activities.
- Integrate ESG factors into their investment processes.
- Maintain a culture of responsible leadership and a supportive working environment that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Play an active role in society, beyond their direct business activities.
- Proactively reduce Julius Baer’s environmental footprint.