Latin America & Caribbean
|Date joined:||10 December, 2015|
About Liberty Seguros – Liberty Seguros has been operating in the Brazilian market since 1996 and it is among the ten largest insurance groups in the country. With premiums of R$2,7 billion and a portfolio with more than 1,5 million policyholders, it has about 1,8 thousand employees, in 69 branches throughout Brazil. With over 13,000 brokers nationwide, Liberty Seguros has a portfolio of insurance solutions for individuals, companies and large risks and is present in several sales channels. It is a pioneer in personalized insurance for corporate employees, the Affinity Insurance and specialized in sale on the Concessionary channel, through the Indiana Insurance brand.
Liberty Seguros is committed with the sustainable development of our society by helping people to live peacefully and secure lives.
Based on that mission, we created our social responsibility program “This has value”. An important step to deepen the company’s contribution to the sustainable development of society.
“This has value” intents to direct the company’s skills to be closer to people and to help them conquer, preserve and protect their most valuable things.
The program has three pillars:
- Education and Entrepreneurship
Professional qualification to promote projects and careers
- Liberty Professional Education program, that offers professional qualification to students in social vulnerability situation preparing them to join professional market, promoting the business sustainability
- Insured Women: platform for entrepreneurial women with special contents about personal development, financial management and success cases.
- Best Practices and Preservation
Enhance and spread best practices to inspire society to take care of what is valuable for them
- Social and sports projects sponsorship: we help NGOs and institutions on their educational and social programs
- Insurance Education
Awareness about the role and importance of insurance so people can live peacefully and secure lives