|AGENDA||LOGISTICS||PARTNERS & SPONSORS||REGISTER|
UNEP FI is establishing Regional Roundtables to provide an opportunity for members and actors in the sustainable finance community to come together locally to discuss the latest trends and innovations, and share good practice. 2017 marks UNEP FI’s 25th anniversary, and in this landmark year, our first ever Regional Roundtables will be the focus of our celebrations.
Please browse the tentative agenda, logistics information, opportunities to partner with UNEP FI at this event through sponsorship, as well as registration details.
We are looking forward to celebrating 25 years of sustainable finance!
Please note that some of the sessions and activities at the Roundtable are not open to all participants.
UNEP FI members are welcome to join all events throughout the three days, although some training / workshops may have limited space. More information will be published soon.
The general public are welcome to join the events taking place from Monday, 16 October 2017 at 16:00 onwards, and the whole day on Tuesday, 17 October 2017.
|10:00 - 14:00||(Closed Meeting) Industry Meetings
• Property Working Group
• Banking Committee
|14:00 - 16:00||(Closed Meetings) Property Working Group to join Banking Committee|
|16:00 - 18:00||(Closed Meetings)
• Investment Committee
• Property Working Group - Technical Session
• Banking Members Town Hall
(Open for Public)
• Side-Event by Swiss Sustainable Finance
|18:30 - 22:00||(Open for Public) 25th Anniversary Celebration Reception|
|7:30 - 8:15||Registration|
|8:15 - 8:45||Lightning Rounds: UNEP FI Highlights|
|9:00 - 10:00||Opening and Keynote:
• The role of sustainable finance in a changing European landscape.
• European Commission High-Level Expert Group on Sustainable Finance.
• Europe in a global context – policy and regulatory developments in climate change, sustainable development and finance.
• EU strategy on sustainable finance as part of the Capital Markets Union
|10:00 - 11:00||Panel Session:
Progress on Sustainable Finance - From risk management to integrative approaches for becoming sustainable financial institutions
|11:30 - 13:00||Parallell Session:
• Climate Change - Forward looking approaches to Climate Risk
• Energy Efficiency
• Positive Impact
|13:00 - 14:30||Lunch
Annual General Meeting (Members Only)
|14:00 - 15:30||Dialogue with Regulators / Policy-Makers
• Regulatory requirements/incentives for green finance
• G7 Italian Roadmap for a sustainable financial system
• G20 Green Finance agenda
• Fiduciary Duty – Launch German Roadmap
|16:00 - 17:30||Parallel Sessions:
• Building Resilience
• Financial Sector responses to Air Pollution
|17:30 - 18:00||Closing Keynote - Next 25 years for sustainable finance in Europe
|09:00 - 14:00||(UNEP FI Members Only) Task-Force Climate-related Financial Disclosures Working Group Session|
|09:00 - 16:30||(UNEP FI GSC Members Only) Global Steering Committee Meeting|
|09:00 - 16:30||(UNEP FI Members Only) Positive Impact Members' Meeting|
|09:00 - 16:30||(Open for Public) Principles of Sustainable Insurance (PSI) Market Event|