The Sustainable Investment Forum Europe will take place on 12 March in Paris, and will present panels, keynotes and in-depth streamed sessions on key topics including:
- How to integrate ESG and sustainability into decision making and analysis
- Case studies: asset owner approaches to sustainable investment
- Policy keynote: EU sustainable finance plan – progress and what’s next?
- Implementation of TCFD recommendations
- Thematic sustainable investing
The forum, organised by Climate Action in partnership with UNEP Finance Initiative, has lined up a broad range of high-level speakers including:
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP FI
- Mario Nava, Director, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Wilhelm Mohn, Head of Sustainability Initiatives, Ownership Strategies, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Adam Matthews, Director of Ethics & Engagement, The Church of England Pensions Board
- Joel Prohin, Head of Portfolio Management, Caisse des Depots
- Stanislas Pottier, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Amundi
This must-attend forum will convene over 300 asset owners and managers, ratings agencies, banks, UN and Government policymakers, investors, development banks, think tanks, and NGOs committed to driving forward the sustainable finance agenda.
As a partner of the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2019, we are happy to offer UNEP FI members a 20% discount to attend the event. Use the code SINVEU20 at the checkout to avail of this special delegate pass. Register here.