“Towards a Pollution-free Planet” is an important initiative of UN Environment Programme and critical in Korea and across Asia. Through this high-level workshop, UNEP FI will provide a platform to discuss the role of industry, financial institutions and government to control environmental pollution and climate change.
- Theme: A Pollution-free Planet: Sustainable & Green Growth Policy
- Organization: UNEP and UNEP Finance Initiative in association with Ministry of Environment (TBC), sponsored by KBCSD and DB Insurance, a UNEP FI member
- Date: 5th November 2019
- Venue: Intercontinental Seoul COEX, Seoul, Korea
- Participants: 50 high-level people from industry, financial institutions and government
- Registration Fee: Free event. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Mr. Dae Woong LIM, Country Coordinator of Korea, UNEP Finance Initiative