UNEP FI has joined forces with various partners to offer workshops and webinars on Climate Change and Sustainable Development in the solidarity economy sector.
The objective of these events are to bring together representatives of international institutions that promote environmental sustainability in the financial sector, investors, specialists in sustainable finance, leaders and technical team of entities of the solidarity economy, to:
- Raise awareness about the impact that climate change is having on the business models of the Latin American financial sector.
- Know the current situation of the solidarity economy sector in terms of sustainable development, and from there, know what the main challenges and opportunities are.
- Detail the main actions that must be taken, so that the entities of the solidarity economy can implement adequate strategies that contribute to the adaptation and mitigation of climate change.
In person Workshop
These workshops are designed for executives, managers and personnel of the business area of entities of the solidarity economy. They take place on demand only and are in general free of charge as they are usually supported and sponsored by local partners.
Find information about past workshops below:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we transformed the Sustainable Finance for Savings and Credit Cooperatives in-person workshops into webinars.
Find recordings of past webinars below:
- Series of webinars on “Sustainable Finance for Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Chile” – March to June 2021
- Online Seminar “Sustainable Development: The Commitment of Latin American Cooperativism” – November 2020
- In-house webinar on Green Finance – August 2020
- Online Seminar on “Sustainable Finance in Latin America: Trends in the Formal Financial Sector and Advances in the Cooperative Sector” – June 2020
For further information please contact us.