UNEP FI along with various partners have joined forces to deliver Sustainable Finance Training Workshop to promote the development of a sustainable growth among finical industry. The training topics include Environmental and Social Risk Analysis (ESRA), Green Products and Services Financing, and Corporate Eco-efficiency.
Frequency: On demand only.
Cost: In general, participation is free of charge, as our workshops are usually supported and sponsored by local partners.
Previous and upcoming Sustainable Finance Workshop:
Previous and upcoming Sustainable Finance Webinar:
- Webinar on “Sustainable development in the banking system: Self-regulation vs. regulation”
- Webinar on “Sustainable Finance, The Future of the Economy”
- Series of webinars on Green Finance
- Online seminar on “Sustainable Finance in Latin America: Trends in the Formal Financial Sector and Advances in the Cooperative Sector”
- Training webinars on Sustainable Finance and Climate Change Risks and Opportunities
- Webinars on “Sustainable Finance Trends in Latin America”
For further information please contact:
Carolina Yazmín López