UNEP FI along with various partners have joined forces to deliver Sustainable Finance Training Workshop/Webinar to promote the development of a sustainable growth among finical industry. The training topics include Environmental and Social Risk Analysis (ESRA), Green Products and Services Financing, and Corporate Eco-efficiency, among others.
These workshops take place on demand only and are in general free of charge as they are usually supported and sponsored by local partners.
Find information about past workshops below:
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we transformed our Sustainable Finance in-person workshops into webinars.
Find recordings of past webinars below:
- Sustainable Finance Week in Paraguay – November 2021
- Forum on Sustainable Finance – April 2021
- In-House Training for CNV Paraguay on Sustainable Finance and Financial Instruments in the Capital Market – November 2020
- Webinar on “Fintech and Sustainable Development” – September 2020
- Series of Webinars on Sustainable Finance – August and September 2020
- In-House Webinar on Green Finance for members of ICORED and allies of FIG (Ecuador) – August 2020
- Webinar on “Sustainable development in the banking system: Self-regulation vs. regulation” – August 2020
- Launch of the Sustainable Finance Initiative in Ecuador – August 2020
- Webinar on “Sustainable Finance, The Future of the Economy” – June 2020
- Series of webinars on Green Finance – June to October 2020
- Online seminar on “Sustainable Finance in Latin America: Trends in the Formal Financial Sector and Advances in the Cooperative Sector” – June 2020
- Training webinars on Sustainable Finance and Climate Change Risks and Opportunities for English-speaking Caribbean countries – May 2020
- Webinars on “Sustainable Finance Trends in Latin America” – May and July 2020
For further information please contact us.